Tammy Finnigan, TRI COO will be speaking at SCOPE Europe in September.
Speaking on the first day in the Risk-Based Monitoring strand, she’ll sharing her knowledge and insights on critical topics such as: risk-based monitoring in E6 and E8; the impact RBM has on the changing role of the CRA; and industry collaboration around risks.
We’ll be on booth 28 (near the food and drinks 🙂 ) so come and get a personalised demo of our new Risk Assessment and Risk Management tool. Based on the E6 end-to-end quality process, it brings huge benefits to your trial risks, including:
- Identify and score potential risks, learning lessons from other trials with our built-in “Risk Library”
- Assess your overall trial risk profile – do you have too many Red risks?
- Link to Centralized Monitoring for improved Data Quality Management
- Spot and study risk trends over time – are they getting better or worse?
- Record and manage risks as new information becomes available or quality tolerance limits are breached
- Quickly and easily share risks and actions across teams, trials, countries and sites.
- Produce a full audit trail of the decisions taken, and importantly, who did what, when and why and the outcomes as a result of those decisions
Contact email@example.com to book a meeting with the team. Looking forward to seeing you there.