Are you looking for a new challenge?
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst for client requirements gathering and project documentation with the company Project Manager and Development team; thoroughly map and measure business workflow/process; document interactions between people, process and technology; collaborate with clients and internal partners; quantify business process capacity, capability and potential savings with improvement recommending system controls and protocols. This position relies heavily upon both Business Analysis expertise and Project Management experience to initiate, plan and execute on client project initiatives. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the deployment and ongoing support of projects, as well as providing solutions to streamline operations and support business goals including configuration of enhancements, end user support, troubleshooting issues, unit testing and documentation.
- Manage and facilitate discovery sessions in order to establish business objectives/requirements, help quantify business challenges, develop detailed process maps, business process capability, quantifiable improvement goals, prioritized root cause analysis, and solution recommendations that directly link to improvement goals.
- Produce artifacts not limited to detailed business process diagrams, business requirements, functional requirements, as well as other relevant project documentation for client and development teams.
- Partner with all stakeholders and all levels to define appropriate scope and expectations for initiatives, and to create and present formal documentation of findings.
- Lead cross-functional teams with minimal supervision in a matrix organization with diverse skill sets and subject matter experts to bring projects to a successful close effectively managing time, cost, quality, scope, priorities, resources, tasks and deliverables.
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision with expectations of paramount professionalism, quality, cross-functional collaboration, and respect for others.
- Works with different team members (internal and external) to resolve in a timely manner process, operational, and technical issues while documenting the results of the troubleshooting/debugging activities in support of project-related and operational/production issues
- Design system specifications, develop, test, and implement cost effective solutions
What you should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science and/or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of Business Analysis, Project Management, IT or related experience
- Exposure to project life cycle methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Solid business analysis skills not limited to requirements elicitation, process mapping, documentation and analysis
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite including Project and Visio
- Intermediate level Project Management skills capable of providing project management controls, project plans, timeline schedules, and facilitation of communication between team members to meet changing needs and requirements
- Experience with re-engineering concepts, tools, and techniques
- Strong English language communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working within an matrixed organization helpful
- Life Sciences industry experience preferred
- Located within the Greater London, UK region preferred
- Ability to travel (25% approximate)
What we offer:
We welcome you to a truly dynamic and challenging environment offering great opportunities to develop yourself.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent medical, dental and 401K benefits
- All expenses and travel fully paid
- Excellent hands-on training program and a team to support you
- Numerous online resources to assist with self-development
Please use the form below to apply for this position: