We are currently looking for a SSM responsible for generating new sales for our Life Sciences portfolio which consists of: Training, Consulting and Technology for Quality Management and Risk Based Monitoring within the Clinical Trial Life Sciences industry. You would sell to clinical quality assurance, managers, directors and C-level associates from Pharma, CRO, Medical Device and Biotech firms located in the United States and Canada regions. Our services and solutions provide vital information for quality teams to help ensure government regulations are being adhered for the safety and well-being of clinical trial patients.
The SSM is a critical team member responsible for driving new sales, then successfully transitioning the account to the Account Manager, as well as working to ensure customer satisfaction. You would also be responsible for working with the Account Manager to engage in upsell and cross sell opportunities. You would report to the Chief Marketing Officer and would be based on the East Coast, preferably between Massachusetts and North Carolina.
- You are responsible for selling to quality management staff with the goal of generating new and expansion sales of our life sciences solutions product and service portfolio; negotiate and close contracts.
- Create and execute a territory plan, maximizing time and account penetration with strategic accounts.
- Develop strong understanding of competitor landscape and be able to position our products and services with a strong value story.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer segments, their unique market issues and translate how our information and tools can help provide solutions to meet their current needs.
- Become a key expert on specific regulatory requirements and the clinical quality assurance processes to be able to assist customers.
- Available to territory for issue resolution and other critical account management activities.
- Provide continuous feedback to product and marketing teams; participate in projects to help accurately assess market conditions and provide strategic initiatives for new product development, including customized solutions.
What you should bring:
- BS required; Advanced degree a plus; preference in life science or information technology
- Minimum of 5 years successful sales experience with a proven track record within the clinical trial life sciences industry
- Proven experience selling complex products/services utilizing a “consultative sales” approach
- Experience working with CRM to track sales activity is highly desired
- Experience working with development departments highly preferred
- Experience within corporate/commercial markets highly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in English
- Experience working within an matrixed organization helpful
- Ability to travel (25% approximate)
What we offer:
We welcome you to a truly dynamic and challenging environment offering great opportunities to develop yourself.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- Generous Commission/bonus plan based on performance
- Excellent medical, dental and 401K benefits
- All expenses and travel fully paid
- Excellent hands-on training program and a team to support you
- Numerous online resources to assist with self-development
Please use the form below to apply for this position: