Triumph Research Intelligence (www.tritrials.com), a subsidiary of Triumph Consultancy Services (www.triumphconsultancy.com), is looking for energetic web application developers that want to apply knowledge and experience to the creation of a leading edge web application for the clinical trials industry. Our product, OPRA, is growing and to keep up with the demand we need to expand our team. If you are a self-motivated individual who would enjoy working on a small, results oriented team where your input is valued, see below for details.
Location: United Kingdom, preferably south east of England.
- Programming application functionality in a team environment
- Providing architectural analysis and input
- Testing software functionality
- Creating and maintaining application and project documentation
Applicants should have coursework and/or professional experience in development using some or all of the following:
- C# Language using Visual Studio
- ASP.Net MVC 5 & Razor View Engine
- Entity Framework
- HTML Language
- CSS Scripting: Microsoft SQL Server Database, Microsoft Azure and Web Design
Please use the form below to apply for this position: